Contact Free Installation
Following government advice on working safely, we have introduced some significant changes and issued our staff with clear work practice instructions, meaning the way we do consultations will now be a little different. We are also happy to discuss projects remotely by video call if you prefer.
The safety of our customers and staff is our top priority at Sagars during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. And as such, we have put measures in place to ensure we are operating in a way that keeps everyone safe…
- Our fitters enter and leave your conservatory using an outside door, with the inside door to the house locked, so the customer is completely isolated while we are on premises.
- All fitters sanitise their hands before enetering and clean the work are before and after the work is carried out. Any fitters showing any symptoms of Covid-19 will follow self-isolation guidelines and will not return to work until they have had a negative Covid-19 test result.
- We conitnue to monitor the situation and are prepared to adapt as needed in line with government Covid-19 guidelines as they change.
- All fitters will observe strict social distancing throughout the visit and stay at least 2m away. You can even expect a friendly wave instead of a handshake.
- Finally, fitters will clean and disinfect any surfaces in your home they have touched before leaving.
If you are worried about any aspect of our visit or your installation, please contact us before hand to discuss this and we will make sure that measures are put in place that suit you and your home.